- The pixel art in my site's header was commissioned from highcaves on deviantArt.
- Pixel font in my 88x31 buttons are by EleanorDev.
- Pokemon pixels from The Spriter's Resource (GSC, FRLG, Emerald, HGSS)
- Background of the landing page and 404 page from ECKVA.
- Transparent Bulbasaur pictures from Bulbagarden.
- Tiling Pokemon backgrounds from the Pokemon Shirts collection.
- Pokélog - Repth
- Link Directory - Neskaya (via web archive)
- Evil Listicle - Sadgrl
- Art Archive - sakura-vader.css
- Blog - DeadLogs
- Built using Eleventy.
- I followed this guide by Flamed Fury. I cannot stress how lost I was before finding this.
- I was able to use Markdown thanks to this github repo.
- I use the Freezeframe JS Library to toggle the GIFs on-and-off.
- Shoutout to this tutorial by Bechnokid for teaching me how to apply it.
- Sunflower graphics on the landing page were made in Cosmic Blobs, which you can download here. Courtesy of grimharlequin on tumblr.
- Pixels upscaled via Lospec and editted via Photopea.
- I used waifu2x to clean up the jpeg artifacts of some pictures.
- Certain pages use the Catppuccin palette.